In no particular order, here are a bunch of photos taken by Jake and myself over the last month or so. They're all in Dresden and most are within walking distance of our apartment.
Hi this is UC - do you remember me?? I am at Heather s house in Logan right now and we are looking at your blog! I can't believe that you are living in Germany! When I go back we' ll have to meet! I'm living and studying in Freiburg, it is a very pretty city you definitely need to visit! See you!
UC!!!!!! The first German I ever knew! I still have the American flag guitar pin you gave me. It's pinned to my purse, and I think of you whenever I see it. How are you? You have to e-mail me: jasmine.michaelson@gmail.com. We have much to talk about.
I'm from Idaho, but I live in Dresden, Germany. In a former life I was a journalist. I'm married to a mad scientist from Las Vegas named Jake, who is working on his Ph.D. here in computational biology. We have a baby boy named Jethro. We are Mormons fascinated by various things. This blog is about our lives, with particular emphasis on life in Germany through the eyes of an American. Enjoy your stay.
Wow, wow, wow!!!! I'm glad you live there. That way I get to see the pictures.
ReplyDeleteDresden is such an amazing city. You two are very lucky!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures. I agree with Missy, you two -nay three;), are very lucky.
ReplyDeleteHi this is UC - do you remember me??
ReplyDeleteI am at Heather s house in Logan right now and we are looking at your blog!
I can't believe that you are living in Germany! When I go back we' ll have to meet! I'm living and studying in Freiburg, it is a very pretty city you definitely need to visit!
See you!
UC!!!!!! The first German I ever knew! I still have the American flag guitar pin you gave me. It's pinned to my purse, and I think of you whenever I see it. How are you? You have to e-mail me: jasmine.michaelson@gmail.com. We have much to talk about.
ReplyDeleteNow I miss you all the more. Great photography. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI expect to see a photog wall when you get home with all the wonderful photogs. You guys are great!
ReplyDelete