Does anybody else think this is sort of a weird toy? I mean, what 4-year-old doesn't want to play with a smiling, John Denver-coiffed police man who is permanently handcuffed to a raging, tattooed anarchist? The more I look at it, I'm not even sure the policeman is the one in charge of the situation. I think the anarchist and his Maglite might actually be holding the policeman hostage. It could go either way. I think I might get it just to see how this thing plays out.
JEM
So freundlich, wie der Polizist guckt, gibt es eigentlich nur zwei Möglichkeiten:
ReplyDeleteEntweder die beiden stecken unter einer Decke und planen gerade ihren nächsten Coup, oder die beiden sind Freunde und verkleiden sich für Halloweeen.
Auch mich würde das Ende der Geschchte sehr interessieren!
Livia (=
Wow. Playmobile thinks of everything!
ReplyDeleteIch kann dir eine 4-Jährige für dein Experiment zur Verfügung stellen :-)
ReplyDeleteMich würde vor allem interessieren, wofür so kleine Kinder die Figur rechts halten- Auseinandersetzungen zwischen Polizei und randalierenden Anarchisten werden sie ja wohl (hoffentlich!)noch nicht kennen.
Adrienne
I like the blood all over the anarchist. I bet the policeman beat him up before he got a chance to handcuff him. Did it come with a CNN video?
ReplyDeleteSo funny...the police man really does look like John Denver! I've been on a John Denver binge recently. Can't get enough of him!
ReplyDeleteHilarious find, Jaz.
ReplyDeleteDying laughing at Anne Michaelson. Genius comment...love it! Lol..
ReplyDelete-www.mscr0ss.blogspot.com