Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jethro: Year One



I can't believe it's already been a year since Jethro was born, but at the same time I can't believe I've only known him for one year. We've become a pretty good team these last 365 days. He's shaped up to be quite the sidekick. Or am I the sidekick?

At any rate, happy birthday, little buddy! I love you. And I'm excited to see how you grow and change, but no hurry, OK? You're pretty cool just the way you are, too.



JEM

16 comments:

  1. That was precious!
    -Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year already??? That went very fast. He is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Happy birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to my favorite German baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute video. It made me want to go back and look at all of Olivia's old videos. Just beware the next year goes even quicker!!!
    Danielle Walker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Jethro!! Jaz, he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute video! He has changed so much in one year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. A year. Happy birthday, little Jethro!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you KIDDING me? Jethro is one?
    Time flies, somehow I can't believe it has already been a year. Oh we miss him. And he has a slew of Drydens he has never met-- hurry up and come home! We love you three.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, Jiffers! I miss that little guy and you guys too...give him a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated! I can't believe your little guy has already been here a year! CRAZINESS!!! You have fallen into motherhood so perfectly, Jasmine. I still remember some of your pre-Jethro posts and it's amazing how natural you have been with your mothering. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwww that was so sweet! we miss you guys tons and wish you could all be here for thanksgiving. love you jethro! hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just watched the video for the first time and now I'm sitting here crying! So cute and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, Jethro!! I was just watching some cute videos you guys sent to mom on her email while I was over there. Can't believe how quickly these little ones grow. We love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how come all of these daughters of mine saw your blog and forgot to remind me????? I love you Mr. Jiffers. Love, the worst grandma in th world.

    ReplyDelete