Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sparkly

I had all these big plans for my last Fourth of July in Germany, but after our guests left a little earlier than anticipated and Jake and Jethro both went to bed unusually early, I found myself alone on the balcony with a sparkler.






Happy Independence Day!






JEM

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're holding that sparkler mighty close to your face! At least you had one though. I always think a sparkler on the fourth is the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jaz, we were there in spirit. Thanks for hosting yet again, we had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just enjoyed the big sparklers at Thanksgiving Point this year. The people will lined up in their parked cars for miles on the frontage roads around there so we doubled back to the Alpine exit and parked along with all the others and WOW! what a show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chuckled just now thinking of you alone on your balcony with the sparklers :)
    Looks like you had a great time of it.
    We will be doing huge fireworks in celebration of you three coming back to the States!! Can't wait to see you in August!

    ReplyDelete