Hey Jazmin and Jake! I love the sunset mural on the wall! Was that hard to put up? That is so cool. I hope Aaron and I can go to Germany someday. I would love to see you guys!
I can't wait to see how the German's react to your wall!
So Megan and I are coming!!!! We are beyond excited. The program we are doing sent us the schedule and their is already a Dresden day planned. We would love to see you guys!
Hi Jasmine! I stumbled onto your blog a while ago and have been 'blog stalking' you ever since. I decided it was time to de-lurk and let you know I'm reading. I LOVE your blog - You have such a great voice. Your place looks good - I always envied your style and how you guys can pull off anything and make it look awesome! Kori (and Chase) Ellis (do you remember us?)
I'm from Idaho, but I live in Dresden, Germany. In a former life I was a journalist. I'm married to a mad scientist from Las Vegas named Jake, who is working on his Ph.D. here in computational biology. We have a baby boy named Jethro. We are Mormons fascinated by various things. This blog is about our lives, with particular emphasis on life in Germany through the eyes of an American. Enjoy your stay.
I love it!!! The Dresden Michaelson living room is now the epitome of class.
ReplyDeleteJaz, that is the coolest wall ever! I would be tempted to walk around in a swimsuit all day and have drinks with little umbrellas.
ReplyDeleteThe charm of Europe meets the aloha spirit of the islands. You're officially living the best of both worlds.
ReplyDeleteNot only do I love the wallpaper, I love your sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteHave you turned the heat way up in your apartment and bought a humidifier? I think that would optimize your beach experience.
Hey Jazmin and Jake! I love the sunset mural on the wall! Was that hard to put up? That is so cool. I hope Aaron and I can go to Germany someday. I would love to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see how the German's react to your wall!
ReplyDeleteSo Megan and I are coming!!!! We are beyond excited. The program we are doing sent us the schedule and their is already a Dresden day planned. We would love to see you guys!
h-o-l-y c-o-w lady. That is a serious sunset in your family room. I will be sure to pack lawn chairs when we come to visit.
ReplyDeleteHi Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteI stumbled onto your blog a while ago and have been 'blog stalking' you ever since. I decided it was time to de-lurk and let you know I'm reading. I LOVE your blog - You have such a great voice. Your place looks good - I always envied your style and how you guys can pull off anything and make it look awesome!
Kori (and Chase) Ellis (do you remember us?)
I love it, Jaz! You picked a good one.
ReplyDeleteAmy