Jaz you are so hot - I've been stalking your blog for a while now, but seeing that picture of your new haircut motivated me to come out from the shadows.
I'm from Idaho, but I live in Dresden, Germany. In a former life I was a journalist. I'm married to a mad scientist from Las Vegas named Jake, who is working on his Ph.D. here in computational biology. We have a baby boy named Jethro. We are Mormons fascinated by various things. This blog is about our lives, with particular emphasis on life in Germany through the eyes of an American. Enjoy your stay.
Jaz you are so hot - I've been stalking your blog for a while now, but seeing that picture of your new haircut motivated me to come out from the shadows.
ReplyDeleteBrad, you are so dead.
ReplyDeleteGermanese is a good look for you Jaz. I can't wait to see the turtleneck and glasses! Please promise that you'll make a video too!
ReplyDeleteAlso, shout out to Brad and Angelina for their participation on this awesome blog!
Jazmin, I love your hair! It looks so good on you.
ReplyDeletelooking good!
ReplyDeleteJasmine-
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm glad I found your blog. I'm also happy to hear you are in Germany! Very cool. And I love the hair; you have always had hot hair.
You are so funny, Jasmine!!
ReplyDelete