Noggin profile shot clearly shows our child is human.Went to the doctor on Friday for the 4-month check-up, and the ultrasound was conclusive. Apparently the alien has developed into an actual human child. A human child with a perfect nose and
XY chromosomes.
JEM
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteUmmm ... Jan, you might want to recheck those chromosomes.
ReplyDeleteThat is very exciting! Thank you for including a definition from wikepedia (the best source info ever!)I would have been confused. Yeah for a boy!
ReplyDeleteyou know... a good German name for a little German baby would be Kurt... just throwing that out...
ReplyDeleteWahoooooooo!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Little boys are a whole lot of fun. Oh, and I have a question to ask you for an unofficial poll I am taking-- did you or have you been craving meat? Someone told me that if you crave meat it is a boy and if you crave citrus it is a girl. I craved turkey sandwiches and I had a boy-- so I'm just curious to find out if this applies to all or just me!
ReplyDeleteJaz and Jake - Congratulations! Girls are a lot of fun, but be ready for drama.
ReplyDeleteJasmine - I have to say, your blog is one of my favorites. Although I don't comment, I read all of your updates. I've learned a lot of new trivia just from reading some of your posts. Most times when I read something you've written, I have to open a new browser and google something that you've mentioned that I've never heard of before.
Jake - To answer your question, the "ringleader" was Vanessa. I'm sure you remember her. And you're right - you were the source of a lot of the drama that happened that year.
Sorry, I just read the first comment. Now that I've read the rest I'd like to fix my previous comment.
ReplyDeleteBoys are awesome. No drama.
congratulations! we need more boys in the family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I don't really know how it works, but since your baby will be born in Germany (i'm assuming), will he have dual citizenship?
ReplyDeleteYay for boys! Do you have any names picked out? You should pick something overwhelmingly German, like Deitrich or Fredrick. I also like Ludwig, or Reinhold. And Wolfgang is a sure bet for a tough kid.
ReplyDeleteWe are SO excited for you. Keep us posted!
Good. Boys are a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteBoys are so much fun! You're going to be a great mom, Jasmine!! Congratulations to both of you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, its been like three or four weeks since I left that embarrassing first comment. I'm glad it was the first, so everyone could see it.
ReplyDeleteLast night while I was trying to fall asleep, suddenly I thought--XY, no wait! Thats a boy! Then I had a hard time falling asleep because I wanted so badly to come on your blog and redeem myself. But I couldn't because I was at my inlaws and they would have probably thought I was looking at dirty sites in the middle of the night. So here it is. Four weeks later. Congratulations on having a boy!