Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lifeform

So, maybe 37 weeks into a 40-week gestation period wasn't the ideal time to watch the movie "Alien" for the first time.



But we couldn't resist.

Just for the record, though, that can't really happen, right? I mean, for a little guy Junior can get to kicking at the walls pretty hard, but he couldn't actually, you know, make my torso explode, right? Right?

Hello?



JEM

P.S. Thanks, Andreas, for letting us borrow your copy of this fine film.

2 comments:

  1. yes. It so almost happend to me. but don't worry you will recover, unless there really is an alien inside...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick. Delivery is definitely the most disgusting thing I have ever taken part in, but I think it will probably pale comparison to what you saw.;)
    I am actually really interested to hear how having a baby is in Germany. I wonder if it's any different than here.

    ReplyDelete