What a cute boy! He's grown up so much! And I watched your claim to fame--very cool. Jeanie Johnson, I'm sure, is most impressed. So glad that you guys are happy and doing well.
Oh, my heck!! He is SO cute-I've just watched about 20 videos in a row on vimeo. I can't believe he is so big. ps, my fav video is the one of him waking up from a nap. I totally fell in love w/ him.
I'm glad you're tending to important matters in Jethro's education. Can you make sure you teach him how to touch his nose with his tongue, make a taco, a flower, and click his tongue for our introduction to him in August? We were just watching our old home videos last night and loved watching when you guys came to visit during Bradley's pinewood derby. Made me miss you even more! We love you guys.
I'm from Idaho, but I live in Dresden, Germany. In a former life I was a journalist. I'm married to a mad scientist from Las Vegas named Jake, who is working on his Ph.D. here in computational biology. We have a baby boy named Jethro. We are Mormons fascinated by various things. This blog is about our lives, with particular emphasis on life in Germany through the eyes of an American. Enjoy your stay.
Finally, a video grandma can enjoy. He definately is the most brilliant 6 mo. old I've ever seen!!!
ReplyDeleteGrandma VE
HOLY MOLY! Your little man is GROWING like a weed. I love him so much, I can't even stand it! Please hurry back to the States, I need to squeeze him.
ReplyDeleteHey you guys. This is John Paul. I loved the video with you both on the news. Little Jethro is really cute and so are you two.
ReplyDeleteHeaven forbid you should teach your child to speak English or even German--no it's the tongue language. What is he saying anyway? ha ha
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute boy! He's grown up so much! And I watched your claim to fame--very cool. Jeanie Johnson, I'm sure, is most impressed. So glad that you guys are happy and doing well.
ReplyDeleteOh, my heck!! He is SO cute-I've just watched about 20 videos in a row on vimeo. I can't believe he is so big. ps, my fav video is the one of him waking up from a nap. I totally fell in love w/ him.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're tending to important matters in Jethro's education. Can you make sure you teach him how to touch his nose with his tongue, make a taco, a flower, and click his tongue for our introduction to him in August? We were just watching our old home videos last night and loved watching when you guys came to visit during Bradley's pinewood derby. Made me miss you even more! We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteHe is really teaching you well Jake. I can't believe all the cute things you are doing now.
ReplyDelete