Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Shark Hat: A Retrospective

Jethro's beloved shark hat, which I received from the Turek family at my baby shower last September, fell out of the kinderwagen yesterday somewhere between our church and the tram stop. We went back this morning to look for it and couldn't find it anywhere. We grieve, but are comforted by the good times we shared with shark hat. Rest in peace, good friend.





JEM

10 comments:

  1. Holy cow Jaz - I think you win a trophy for "most rofl-inducing post ever on American Dresdner". Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, I don't know what your comment means. I understand the loss of favorite things. I lost a blue leather Robeez shoe at Walmart and looked for it for months before finally throwing the other match away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only complaint is you didn't let the song run to the chorus. It's like "dun dun-dun-dun dun", without the "dun dun". Cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about the lost hat. At least you took lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that last Ben was actually Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Jaz, that was quite a tribute. Thank you for the emotional start to my day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jasmine, you make me laugh so hard! And wow, you guys have had a lot of life happen since you've moved to Germany. But then you will come back to the states and you will miss Germany. What an experience of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm crying right now. Tears of mixed emotions.

    ReplyDelete