*** Note: The bombing of Dresden was 64 years ago, not 54 years ago, which I say in this video. Apologies for my pathetic math skills and a special thank you to my Uncle Dyle for being able to solve the simple subtraction problem that I apparently could not. ***
JEM
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was a very touching history lesson. Thanks for making the video!
ReplyDeleteGreat Video Jaz. I was in Dresden in 1990 and I remember the Fruenkirche still as heap of stone.
ReplyDeleteThis was awesome!!!!!!! The music, the still photos, the fact that you filmed it yourself! I have to admit, my favorite part was the short glimpses of Jethro in his little baby carrier. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for that piece of history. Very touching!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing... I'm enjoying getting to know you and more about Germany through your blog! By the way, you're a natural on camera!
ReplyDeleteNicely done, Jaz. Jiffy looks so snuggly-give him a nuzzle for me.
ReplyDeleteYou've made us proud again, Jaz. That was a very touching video. I always get goose bumps when I stand on ground where something profound happened. You gave me goose bumps again. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMom wants to know what the music was and also to send her love.
I passed this blog article onto a few friends. Great video!
ReplyDeletenell
you should do more documentys with the Rachels as the background music. I think it allows us as the audiance to think about the dramatic scene that is being shown with out pulling away from the importance of the history. :)
ReplyDeleteYou should do more, I think it could go all the way to the acadamy awards...
Just a quick note to let you know I've declared "Your Blog is Fab" and given you an award!
ReplyDeleteCome check it out at http://antiquesdiva.blogspot.com/2009/02/your-blog-is-fabulous-award.html
Best,
Toma, aka The Antiques Diva
Jaz, you did a great job filming, explaining and keeping Jethro happy all at once. I love you!
ReplyDeleteDanke auch von einem Dresdner, für die tolle Aufklärung! :-)
ReplyDelete