Tuesday, August 5, 2008

JEM Performs "Life on Mars?" LIVE!!!

Yet another enlightening glimpse into what it is, exactly, that I do with all my time — Exhibit D: Learn David Bowie songs on the guitar.


Life on Mars from jake michaelson on Vimeo.

OK, now I can move on with my life. And now we can stop talking about '70s glamrock. At least for a couple of days.



JEM

P.S. If you thought Freddie Mercury's spandex jumpsuit was upsetting, you really shouldn't watch this.

4 comments:

  1. Loved it!!! I had forgotten how much I love hearing you play the guitar and sing. You should get a child-size guitar for little Jurgen (that's what I call your son in my head :) ). Then he can grow up to be as talented as his mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine, I love hearing you sing and play. You should record and post those more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good seeing you doing what you love to do. I miss hearing your voice! Thanks for this post. We love you.

    ReplyDelete